Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Changing jobs?

hey guys, i need help here. Does it look bad if a person changes 2 jobs in 3 years? (I just graduated in 2004).



I was a double major in college and have just been trying to find a good career path for myself. I left my first job after a year for a better opportunity. I have been in my current job for about 1.5 years now but this seems like a dead-end job. BTW, I am in the accounting/finance industry.



What do you guys think? Should i change my job? I can potentially spend couple of years in this job, so that instead of switching 2 jobs in 3 years, I will be changing 2 jobs in lets say 4 years. So don't know how much difference that would make. But I'm hesitant to spend a lot of time at my current job since it's dead-end and I pretty much have to start anew (start as entry level) after leaving it.Changing jobs?
hi

to start with this is my 4th job in three years...and my interviewing experience says, it doesnt matter much if you are good at what you do...and have a valid reason to leave your old job....



switching jobs in a year or two is a good way towards getting better pay scale



think through how you want to shape your career...and good luck with your job search

No comments:

Post a Comment