Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My job has caused me to have muscular legs. How long will the muscles take to shrink now I've changed jobs?

Okay,

I used to work at SONIC.

I had to skate around.

I worked here for a year and a half.



My leg muscles were huge.



If you're still standing all day at a job, Then the m uscles will stay either way.



If you're older, it will take less time.

If you're younger, It will take a few years even.My job has caused me to have muscular legs. How long will the muscles take to shrink now I've changed jobs?
It's entirely dependent on how old you are. If your in your late teens or early 20's your muscle keeps it self intact for quite a long time, meaning from year to year you'll lose minimal strength. If your an older guy in his 40s or so then all bets are off, you can lose strength after only a few months.My job has caused me to have muscular legs. How long will the muscles take to shrink now I've changed jobs?
I used to do a great deal of cycling as a child/teenager. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but I have found that my muscular legs have stayed muscular! But this may be different for each individual.
Be proud of them. Lots of people prefere shapely legs, apparently (I have been told). But if not, then don't be upset, they will go eventually.



I have HUGE leg muscles- due to years of football, but now I have given up, and am slimming down. The muscles in my arms have gotten a bit smaller already, but I don't know if that means the leg's will.



Let's hope together! Lol



(this is 'Leon's' daughter, btw. And all my friends(Male) said they prefere shapely legs to really skinny)
try jogging for 30 minutes to help tone them in a way you might find more attractive.



you'll lose excess fat that may be making your muscular legs look bigger than they actually are.
If you do stretching exercises it will lengthen the muscles and make them look nicer. It may take some time, but you don't want to get rid of them completely because strong, toned looking legs are great.

If your new job requires you to do no exercise at all then they should start to go over time, but they may start to lose their shape too.

No comments:

Post a Comment