Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Changing jobs and my boyfriend is moving, so stressed.?

Any advice on how to cope with the stress of my boyfriend moving overseas coinciding with my changing jobs this week? I am so anxious and stressed and starting to flip out just a little. I'm also prone to depression and am wanting to keep myself out of a funk but I'm nervous about that too.Changing jobs and my boyfriend is moving, so stressed.?
I reccomend taking yoga, yoga helps free the mind and relax. Also, while your boyfriend is away make sure to do your best to keep contact and keep your priorities straight so maybe you won't be depressed and can keep calm :) good luck!!!Changing jobs and my boyfriend is moving, so stressed.?
get over it
Spend more time outdoors, with nature or animals. Nature soothes the soul and helps our feelings adjust to life's changes.
exercise help relieve stress. Also a 30 minutes shower with water running down from head to toe. Please try not to think too much- just do what is needed to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment