Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can I determine what job my skills would be applicable to?

I want to change jobs to a new field, but want to know what job the skills I have acquired would be suitable for.How can I determine what job my skills would be applicable to?
You haven't given us any details. So it's impossible to help you out.How can I determine what job my skills would be applicable to?
I would keep my existing job and at the same time apply for other jobs that are close to my field of work.

You never know. So don't limit your chances.

Maybe you want to list the type of skills you acquired so that someone can give you a better answer.

It will come to those who look !!!

If you are looking for jobs in the Middle East try this site, very neat...

http://www.DubaiJobsNetwork.com



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment