Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How many people want to change their jobs and why do they want that?

To get a higher salary, so that I could afford to buy a house in CornwallHow many people want to change their jobs and why do they want that?
my hubby was in the navy for 8 years working on the ships engines and he hated it now he has switched to video game art design and loves it. go with your passion or life will dragg you should love to get up and go to work.How many people want to change their jobs and why do they want that?
NO, I ENJOY CRIMINAL DEFENCE
I want to change my job.



I am working as a chef, and i have basic chefs training, it was something i wanted to do, but when i started doing i realised that it wasn't how i imagined it.



So now I'm going to uni, i am going to be a writer. This is something that i had thought about doing but it seemed like a pipe dream, and i needed money.



Now i see that you have to follow your dreams, because anything won't make you any happier.
I bet loads of people want to change their job. Most people work because they have to, not bacause they want to. If you have to work for such a large proportion of your life you may as well try to do a job you enjoy and therefore life is more enjoyable.



I turned 30 and realised I was in a job that doesn't challenge my brain and I'm bored - So I'm going to see a careers advisor, to make sure the next step is the right one.
Me, i have no option but to change my job because it is being offshored!!
i hate my job the employers expect too much of me and they cant keep the business under control i hate the pay and hours my colleagues are good friends but i hate the job
i want to change, i'm bored, sitting most of the day with nothing to do, nothing to do with being lazy cos i would stay in my current job if i wanted that.



looking for satisfaction in knowing that my employer has had a good days work from me, who want to sit around bored all day???
I want to change my job at the moment i am a housewife and very bored of stayin in doin housewifey things.

Want to get out into the world and do more with my life.
Most people work to live, not live to work
I resigned from my job (HR Manager) because I didn't like what I was doing anymore. Now, I'm thinking whether or not I want to shift careers again or if I just didn't like the job because of the people I worked with. The place I worked at before was very conflict ridden and it was crushing my spirit already. I didn't think the high salary was worth that.
I have two degrees: Journalism and Psychology. I'm an office assistant for school psychs. Sort of in the field, but not really. I want a decent job that is in my field. One of them.



Ultimately, since I have a passion for travelling, I'd like to have a job as a tour guide...I could lead groups around Europe. Combining my passion for travel and my flair for writing would be the ultimate job for me.



But, since I live in a small town...there aren't many opportunities out there in either of my fields.
Definitely want to change my job, dont get paid enough, end up doing loads of extra hours (which I dont get paid for as I am management) Dont know why im still there????????????
I want 2, they put me in the crapiest section. I want to work at a sports store.

No comments:

Post a Comment