Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I get fired from my job and collect unemployment???

OK, before I get accused of being a low-life... I am okay with working, but I need to change jobs pronto and am the type of person that settles on a job and stays because I am to lazy to look for a new one. The unemployment is not necessary, just would be nice to abuse a system that abuses my paycheck.



Any ideas??? And don't just leave a response telling me that I'm a loser or random other complaints about my decision.How do I get fired from my job and collect unemployment???
you need to find another jobHow do I get fired from my job and collect unemployment???
Depends on where you are, in Canada, you can not collect employment insurance if you are fired or if you quit. Too many people abused our system before you ( if you are up here in Canada).


You can go to unemployment .com and fill out an application for it... it will also give you a telephone number to an office near you to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment