Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How does a 36 year old female make friends?

I guess that sounds like a stupid question, but I'm going crazy here! It seems as though every friendship I have had has been with coworkers. The relationships seem to fizzle when I change jobs.

I'm getting ready to start a new job and want to be open to the possiblity of new friendships, but I don't want to get hurt again. Any suggestions about how to be open to opportunities without allowing myself to be hurt?How does a 36 year old female make friends?
I always found that going back to school and taking some courses is a great way to make friends if you have the time.How does a 36 year old female make friends?
Go to bars, places were alot of people socialize. =]
Hi :)



first , u can accept me as friend if u like ,



Just be urself , try to talk to people with ur normal character , but dont be sooo kind or sooo naughty , just be normal ,



And after a while u will notice who is good and who is bad ,



Wish u the best , and to have a lot of new friends , take care



ur friend

Reiko
Be friendly, not overly agressive, have a sense of humor, be yourself and that should attract alot of friends!



Good Luck!
I know it is difficult, but try and make friends outside of work. don't get me wrong...friends from work are ok too. but like you said. they usually fizzle after you change jobs. so try and make friends outside of work. do you have kids? maybe you can make friends with one of your childrens parents. or go to a park with the kids and meet other parents. if you dont' have kids.. join a bowling team or something. join myspace. it is a great place to meet friends. go to my site on myspace. i'll be your friend. http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac
Friends at work are just people you know. That school idea was a good one. Also, be active in clubs and other activities that are outside the work place. I've always found that once I quit a job, the people I knew at work simply fade away with time. Other than what goes on at work, you may not have that much in common. Sure, casual conversations from everyday events sound good to those at work.But most people, myself included, cannot count how many true friends they have on one hand. Only persistance will prevail here. You sound like you know how to make friends. You probably don't really need any advice as it is. G'luck!
try volunteering in your community...



very rewarding and you will meet all sorts of good hearted people.
Just try to be kinda warm-blooded and more social,and don't be afraid of getting hurt or u will be! You know thats in us,I mean getting hurt or not to get hurt.
hellooooooo
I am 35 years old and I would suggest joining various workshops and groups locally in things that interest you. Whether it's reading, cooking, business courses, dance classes or social clubs you will connect with like-minded people with a common interest.



The more networks you can gradually build the less you will be attached to each and also to strenghten yourself from getting hurt if people don't always respond or continue friendships when you wish to a course on meditation, yoga, positive thinking or networking skills will help you to feel more independant and empowered.



I recently moved and made friends in the local area this way and also regularly drinking in the same venues you gradually get to know people there but that may not be your thing.

Good luck and take it easy!! Sometimes time on our own too can be very rewarding in understanding ourselves and working towards goals - strengthening our spirit as it were!

No comments:

Post a Comment